Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Haul | Paula's Choice


Hey everyone,
Today, I have a haul to share. The reason why I was even shopping around for skincare was because my CeraVe Moisturizing Facial Lotion AM. It may not protect me from UVA rays. I was putting together a post on sunscreen. In doing research to find supporting facts I found out my own product may not be protecting my own skin. Ahhh! Imagine the look of betrayal on my face.



So then I went on a hunt for another moisturizer with sunscreen in it. I've been wanting to do try some Paula's Choice products and the ratings have been great. Also some YouTube gurus like Allura Beauty and Gossmakeup who raves about her products. So I picked up Paula's Choice Resist Super-Light Daily Wrinkle Defense, 4.5 stars out of 443 reviews. Since there was a special for free shipping with a purchase of $50, I added Resist Skin Resurfacing & Smoothing Set. The reason why I got this set was because I've been wanting to address the uneven skintone and the scarring from past acne. I've heard that AHA and BHA work best for that and the set contains a 5% and 10% products.



I can't wait to do reviews on these products!
- Shayna

No comments: